Dammam Pharma Co. (( ADDWAEIH)).
Reporting to CEO’s, Directors / Board of Directors / Owners ;
- project management, managing business of over SR 300 million turnover, restructuring of stressed balance sheet and business turnarounds.
Strong hand on experienced in ERP (SAP/Oracle) implementation and review.
- Well versed and experienced in IPO, project finance, credit rating, private equity.
- Dynamic & enthusiastic personality.
- Strong business focus with an entrepreneurial.
- Strong qualities of leadership, teamwork and negotiation.
- Committed for a leading & challenging position in a progressive, employee focused organization.
- Accounting (IFRS / IAS), Analysis, Audit (ISA / Risk Framework), Budgeting, Business processes, Costing, ERP (SAP / Oracle), Finance, Financial Modeling (complex and multi businesses), Insurance, Internal controls, Treasury, VAT.
- Maintain control over HR & IT, Policies & Procedured, Effecient organization structures for intra-related finance implication.
- Follow up with corporate governance regulation.
Advise on Capital structuring / Debt restructuring.-
Handle all Bank negotiations / Project financing. -
- Advise on Merger, Acquisition and conversion of legal status.
- Liaise with Corporate affairs, resolutions/minutes, IPO & shares issuance, Board & Shareholders meetings/ financial statement consolidation.
Experienced in Mediation / negotiation for litigation (i.e KPI's criteria ).