(( Acting as )) Executive Manager - Regulatory Financial reporting
Etihad Etisalat (Mobily)
VAT project manager :-
- VAT committee member for nominating external consulting firm assist for VAT conversion and implementation project.
- Vat project manager liaising with both steering committee and consulting firm from following us implication.
- Negotiate all deliverables within each phase of VAT project prior submitting the monitoring report.
- Analyze all GAB analysis report and ensure the compliance with internal policy and accounting stander.
- Other post implementation responsibilities and obligations in respect of VAT return preparation and refund procedure monitoring.
Other core responsibility: -
- Prepare high level risk report covering Tax, WHT and Zakat impact due to any either fundamental decisions or New regulation and policy.
- Contribute to the achievement of the strategic objectives of the sector through performing own responsibilities and coordinating direct reports performance
- Set the section’s goals and objectives and ensure the cascading of such to the direct reports’ individual goals and objectives .
- Apply individual items of sector’s policies, procedures and processes and ensure adherence and implementation .
- Coordinate with direct reports the performance of their delegated responsibilities .
- Liaise with all Finance sections and other functional departments to ensure timely organized closing with setting of closing due dates.
- Perform rough review, from Zakat perspective, of monthly, quarterly and end of year financial statements of Mobily and its subsidiaries.
- Coordinate Mobily compliance with CITC filing requirements to ensure timely & accurate update of audited financial information of MOBILY & it's subsidiaries.
- Provision in-house tax advice to different departments in Mobily (AP, Contact & Procurement, etc) and liaise with tax advisors for opinions on complicated issues.
- Review, from tax perspective, of agreements between Mobily and foreign suppliers and provide recommendation for mitigation or avoidance of tax.
- Prepare Mobily’s responses to queries regularly raised by the department of Zakat , Income tax, CITC & Legal on Mobily’s tax and Zakat declarations and audited financial statements.
- Arrange for filing audited financial statements of Mobily and its subsidiaries with the ministry of commerce and industry and Bureau of general audit.
- Arrange for obtaining specific Zakat certificates required by government entities for receivables collection, Follow up for obtaining Zakat certificates for Mobily and its subsidiaries.
- Handle efficiently withholding tax issues of Mobily with its suppliers.
- Review and co-ordinate with RA department to assess and make a discion in respect of the CITC violations.