Instructional Technology Coordinator
Iowa City Community School District
- Partner with building administrators to design, and deliver professional development for teachers.
- Collaborate with the Director of Technology and Innovation to analyze instructional technology needs and formulate comprehensive supports for staff to leverage instructional technology.
- Facilitate differentiated professional learning on innovative practices with instructional technology.
- Coordinate building wide instructional technology initiatives tailored towards needs of staff and students.
- Communicate learning opportunities and supports for district staff.
- Highlight innovative practices across the district to foster a culture of child-centered, future-focused.
- Recommend strategic instructional technology frameworks to the Directors of Teaching and Learning.