My name is Chee Her and I am currently a student at California State University, Fresno. As of right now, I am currently attending classes that are involved in sensory science, food processing, quantity cooking, food product development, food service management, organic chemistry and etc. I will be done after my fifth year at this University College and look forward to a bright future in the food industry, in which I hope that my knowledge and education will provide me in help of improving and renewing this industry. I love working with food, but even more than that I love eating food. I enjoy the fact that food brings all culture together. Even with the language barrier, we can all still understand each other through food. That I believe, is something that is unique and holds my interest in this industry. We can learn several things about people around the world by what kind of food they eat and the way the food is prepare and store for
- Girl Scouts Silver Award - 25 Hours of Volunteer Work
- Girl Scouts Gold Award - 50 Hours of Volunteer Work
- Girl Scouts Summer Camp- 150 Hours of Volunteer Work
- Girl Scouts Other - 200 Hours of Volunteer Work
- 3rd Annual America's Best Raisin Bread Contest- Grand Prize in Student Artisan Category
- Research and development in chocolate, sauces, frozen product, ice cream products and candy.
- Baking, pastry and cooking.
- Sensory science.
- Sustainable agriculture.
- Food Processing and Food Additive.
- Agriculture in developing country.
To obtain a Bachelor of Science degree in Food Science and Nutrition with an option of Culinology. Then to obtain a job in the work force in which I can improve, create and renew the industry of food.
RCA - Research Chef Association (Student Member)