Communication and Management - Develops and implements media outreach efforts through Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. - Updates NSGC website and Annual Education Conference Speaker Resource Center websites. - Responds to general membership inquiries and inquiries regarding NSGC events.
- Utilizes database management software to maintain membership information and run reports.
- Works with Executive Director to develop Board of Director’s meeting agenda, take meeting minutes, compiling board books, and communicate meeting action items to NSGC members.
- Processes of membership dues and orders, and creates and distributes invoices. Continuing Education Seminars - Provides education and certification services support to NSGC members and NSGC staff.
- Responsible for producing and maintaining Webinar timelines for volunteers and speakers.
- Provides speaker, reviewer and volunteer training and support.
- Creating and publish speaker resources information for Annual Education Conference.