Experience in coordinating and executing event and meeting logistics, marketing, advertising, and sports media relations. Seeking opportunities to continue development in event and meeting planning as well as marketing and advertising.
Communication and Management - Develops and implements media outreach efforts through Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. - Updates NSGC website and Annual Education Conference Speaker Resource Center websites. - Responds to general membership inquiries and inquiries regarding NSGC events.
- Utilizes database management software to maintain membership information and run reports.
- Works with Executive Director to develop Board of Director’s meeting agenda, take meeting minutes, compiling board books, and communicate meeting action items to NSGC members.
- Processes of membership dues and orders, and creates and distributes invoices. Continuing Education Seminars - Provides education and certification services support to NSGC members and NSGC staff.
- Responsible for producing and maintaining Webinar timelines for volunteers and speakers.
- Provides speaker, reviewer and volunteer training and support.
- Creating and publish speaker resources information for Annual Education Conference.
Dec 2010 - Feb 2011
- Coordinated building services and ordered, maintained, and distributed key inventory.
- Managed content in Cisco Digital Media Designer for visual displays.
Oct 2007 - Oct 2010
American Institute of Steel Construction
Communication and Management
- Point of contact for association members and conference exhibitors for AISC events.
- Gathered exhibitor information and maintained internal database for large conferences.
- Processed check requests, billing applications, and credit card authorizations
- Assisted with e-mail marketing blasts to potential attendees for seminars, webinars, and conferences..
Continuing Education Seminars
- Researched properties for continuing education seminars, negotiated room rental and special concessions pricing, maintained online seminar schedule, and developed seminar cycle budget.
- Managed seminar, webinar, and continuing education course registration
- Traveled onsite to manage registration and moderate seminars throughout the country.
- Distributed seminar information to on-site representatives and hotel contacts.
- Managed shipping manifest for conference materials.
Aug 2003 - Apr 2007
Sports Media Relations Administrative Assistant
Western Michigan University
- Recorded and reported home game statistics to the local media.
- Created and edited sports media guides prior to publishing.