Lead Operations Worked for Telephone and ISP process for UK based client for the duration of 5 years where i was handling the L3 escalation team. Team was responsible for order management, trouble shooting for line issues, PSTN order fulfillment, VOIP, Network authentication issues, line capacity and upgrading, fault management, incident tracking, Tiepair management, capacity and availability, ADSl support, setting up appointments with BT
lineman, service help desk and support. Worked on tools like BT wholesale, Eco repair, POTS, NIM, Remedy, ADSL checker, Siebel.
- Worked with Process for UK based company Talk Talk, Tiscali and Virgin Media a telephone, broadband and TV service provider as lead operations.
- Role included random check to analyse loop holes in the process and provide a solution around it to minimize the D-sat and financial risks due to miss SLA's.
- Member of pilot batch of Exceed Program, a program initiated by IBM to Promote Top Talent in the organization.
- Provide technical support for Level 1 and Level 2 agents, validating escalations,maintaining quality service standards to meet customer satisfaction, liaising with British Telecom Corporation and Telco in order to resolve customer complaints.
- Upgrade skills through regular training sessions and through client reviews.
- Prepare and forward standard reports to the concerned authorities.