Asst Manager Operations/ Sr. Team Leader
- Directly trained and managed 36 representatives.
- Improved realization and productivity by 25%.
- Increased production revenue by 22%.
- Achieved retention target of 17% YTD year on year.
- By means of people management created reserves for all the process with the limited resources by cross training matrix.
- Monitoring and controlling the routine activities in operations.
- Setting targets as well as motivating them to achieve those targets.
- Monitored the daily performances by the executives and assisted them with the grievances they are facing.
- Performed frequent performance evaluations of executives and encouraged them for better and consistent performances.
- Implemented quality control measures as guided by the manager.
- Prepared periodic performance reports and forwarded it to the manager.
- Assisted manager in analysis of the reports and decision making based upon it.
- Lead, direct and manage inbound and/or outbound site operations to ensure that the operations staff executes service agreements at, or above the customer's standards.
- Planned and monitored daily staffing schedules and adjusted accordingly to ensure adequate staffing levels that support operational demands and business objectives.
- Ensured directives, rules and procedures are well communicated to all operation's staff.
- Personally coached, trained and mentored direct subordinates. and provided career development opportunities through training and quality management activities.
- Conducted annual and Monthly performance reviews for all staff within Process.