Aviation Ordnancemen Third Class Petty Officer
United States Navy
- Trained and instructed subordinates on MH60-R aircraft and ordnance systems
- Key player in the safe and expeditious loading of 10,032 pounds of conventional ordnance and electronic countermeasures
- Maintained and inspected airborne weapons and aviation ordnance equipment.
- Assisted in the maintenance of aircraft and associated aeronautical equipment.
- Performed apprenticeship duties required in the operations of naval aviation activities afloat and ashore