Assistant Professor IT
Jagan Institute of Management Studies(JIMS)
Working towards success of students with institution - contributing in academics and grooming of students. Responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Member of recruitment board for college lecturer/instructor/part-time faculty recruitment.
- Member of student placement team - helping placement of post-graduate IT students with industry's leading organizations.
- Teaching introductory and upper level courses for IT students – such as Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Operating System (OS), Java, Data Base Management System (DBMS) etc.
- Develop and deliver engaging lectures to post graduate and graduate students.
- Writing course materials such as syllabi, assignments, handouts. Plan, evaluate, and revise course content/materials.
- Coaching students on public speaking and presentation skills.
- Develop courses in line with the curriculum requirements of the Computer Science department.
- Helping students to relevant information about academic and support services available at the college.
- Authoring research papers published in Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), national and international journals.