Ruckus Wireless, Inc. is a global supplier of advanced wireless systems for the mobile internet infrastructure market. The company is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. Ruckus offers indoor and outdoor "Smart Wi-Fi" products to mobile carriers, broadband service providers, and corporate enterprises.
Ruckus invented and has patented wireless voice, video, and data technology innovations, such as adaptive antenna arrays that extend signal range, increase client data rates, and avoid interference, providing distribution of delay-sensitive multimedia content and services over standard 802.11 Wi-Fi.
- Personally responsible for the German territory and responsible for clients & partners in the industries of Higher Education, Primary Education, Public Venues (entertainment & stadium, Retail, Service Providers, Smart Cities.
- Partially involved in managing other CEE accounts due to my international experience in EMEA.
- Developing relationships with national end customers, Ruckus partners & distributors contributing to increase revenue and market share.
- Ongoing client & partner visits in Germany and represent valuable colleagues in the CEE regions
- Answering customer's questions about products & Wi-Fi solutions, product availability, engineer resources and partner accreditations with the help of the Ruckus support & partner sales team.