Business Development Manager (consultant)
- Responsible for identifying project related work in the Dallas / Fort Worth area for Analysts International Corporation (AiC).Created marketing plan, feasibility approach, proposal generation, executive management presentations, winning contracts, recruiting development staff and transitioning project to full-time project manager.
In six months won $2,973,000 in professional contracts in:
- Object Oriented project to develop a real estate forecasting system ($520,000, 12 staff)
- Outsourcing of Quality Assurance functions for a software vendor ($1,216,000/year, 14 staff)
- Outsourcing software maintenance duties for a IT organization ($357,000, 5 staff)
- Client/Server Migration Project for an IMS and DB2 system to Oracle ($635,000, 6 staff)
- Data Warehouse/Data Mart for a credit retail company to analyze bad debt ($245,000, 4 staff)
Bank of America (formerly NationsBanc Services) 09/96 - 11/96
Data Warehouse Manager(AiC consultant)
- Implemented a 825 GIG Data Warehouse environment in 75 business days that integrated an Asset Management systems environment. This allowed the end-user to view customer centric and bank-focused information for client assets, real estate, securities, bonds, trusts, 401k and IRAs.
- Facilitated user sessions to gather, group and define business, historical and trending requirements. Duties included: project management of a eight person team, logical and physical data modeling of 578 source data elements, data transformation and extraction rules, database design, implementation and designing user reports.