Nicole worked for me at Templeton and later completed projects for me through Leading the Web, Inc., including the layout, artwork and production of my book, “Mutual Funds Today” (2009). Most recently, as owner of Prima Voca, Nicole completed a psychometric evaluation for me that provided some key insights on understanding people, myself and others. Nicole has strong experience with HR and Training functions and understands how to build a culture that attracts, retains and develops people. She leads with creativity and common sense. In addition, she has a unique ability to meet deadlines, no matter how challenging, based on her talent for motivating and managing people in a real team effort. She is someone I trust to get the job done. --Dan managed Nicole at Templeton
Experience providing oversight, management and support of all Human Resource functions.
Technically-savvy training and development experience including learning management and performance improvement systems implementation, performance standards, coaching and leadership development.
Proven common-sense program management skills.
Grounded in a deep belief in human potential and desire to work hard to maximize people effectiveness, while building positive environments where employees are engaged, driven, productive and loyal.
Ability to gain support as a trusted communicator and advisor.
Training & Development
- Led Talent Management, Training, Development, Performance Improvement, Talent Acquisition (Recruiting) and Online Asset development.
- Learning & Development included all training including the on-boarding process. Led Talent Management, Training, Development,
- Leadership Development Programs
- HiPo Programs
- Implemented several online universities
- Engaged in the development of online courses for large corporations, often creating white label courses that would be rebranded and provided to large audiences.
- Performance Process including rollout, communication, Training, consultation and support
- Launched the Career Development Center with 150 employee development resources.
- Implemented improvements to policies and processes to empower people and identify talent and address issues before they affect the business.
- Succession Planning including development of 9-box, Risk, Impact Performance and Potential for all personnel.
- Identified critical business strategies,
- Employee Engagement Process.
- Headed employee retention initiative.
- Served as strategic partner, advising the business on how our mission, strategy & values are achieved through our solutions.
- Provided counsel on employee issues and intelligence on business needs related to the workforce.
- Analytics and reports for an array of business and HR metrics, providing intelligence to make critical people decisions, create interventions to mitigate risks and plans to address gaps.
- Managed implementation of several HRIS/LMS systems from start to finish including:
- Proprietary Intranets (designed and implemented)
- Knowledge Management Systems
- Responsibility for communications including site news, employee communication, procedure communications, safety and disaster recovery communications
- Senior manager for several customer contact teams.
- Oversight of Quality Control/audit function including New Hire certification, special audits after skill acquisition and audits in support of changes to processes or initiatives.
- Served as a key community resource, cultivating strong relationships while providing value added services, often consulting on all aspects of our customer’s business.
- Merger and Acquisition Support
Feb 2014 - Present
2010 - 2014
Director, Learning, Performance & Talent Management
Jan 2003 - Jan 2010
Leading the Web, Inc. & Learning Quest Solutions
2003 - 2007
Sr. Manager Training Communications and Quality
2000 - 2003
Nielsen Media Research
2010 - Present
Saint Petersburg College
Working towards degree
Human Performance Improvement (HPI) Consulting
Training Directors Forum
Training Directors Forum
Effective Speaking in Human Relations
2014 - 2015
Senior Professional Human Resources - SPHR
Human Capital Strategist (HCS)
Contributing author --- Practical Design and Development Tips
Business Person of the Year Nominee – Ruskin Chamber of Commerce – 2006
SouthShore Professionals Member of the year - 2008
Secretary – American Business Woman’s Association 2008- 2011
Spotlight on Member – Riverview Chamber of Commerce for Community Partnership
Authorized Partner - Everything DiSC
Authorized Partner - 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team