1. Employer : Amdocs R&D BU, Pune
April 2017 - Present
Project Title : Amdocs Powered ONAP Products
Role : Software Developer
Domain : Software Defined Network
ONAP provides a comprehensive platform for real-time, policy-driven orchestration and automation of physical and virtual network functions that will enable software, network, IT and cloud providers and developers to rapidly automate new services and support complete lifecycle management.
- Worked as Technical Team Lead for a small team of 5 people.
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
- Involved in Estimating, designing and development of various modules of Amdocs Powered ONAP Deployment Application.
- Integrated ELK stack to aggregate the logs of all the component of ONAP.
- Started contributing in front end module using AngularJS 6.0.
- Ensuring designs comply with specifications.
- Interacting with the client to understand the project requirements and finalize its scope.
- Responsible to create design documents prior to coding.
- Unit testing and integration testing of owned use cases.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensuring smooth delivery of the project.
Technologies used in Project : Core Java, Spring, Rest Web services, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Micro-services, AngularJS, HTML, Kubernetes, Docker containers, ElasticSearch.