Guangzhou R&D Center, Fortex Inc.
- Led the team to develop FX trading software and provided technical support to branch companies in various locations of Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, New York, Shanghai.
- Managed the Guangzhou R&D Center which has development team, product team, technical support team and test team for most work in the software's life cycle.
- The company's trading platform we managed performed 12 billion currency trades and 500000 tickets a day.
- Our development include Web trader, Desktop trader, Back office, Trade/Quote middle-ware, Report system and other FX tools base on clients' demand, and the software we quality controlled include Transaction server and Quote server.
- The technology we used include JS/HTML, JAVA, .NET, C++, PHP, Node.js, Zoho CRM, SQL Server, Aliyun, AWS etc.
- Motivated the team to use DevOps development methodologies and bring in 3rd party tools to meet the rapid changed and high quality demand.
- Had insight of the whole life cycle of shipping software and keep figuring out potential risks and managed the team to mitigate them.