Children's Global Network Pakistan Guarantee Limited
Working as District Coordinator with Children’s Global Network Pakistan, (Implementing partner of Plan International Pakistan Program Unit Multan) from September 2014 to Present.
- Provide direction and support to project team to adhere all quality standards during the project.
- Implementation and mange the field team as to adherence of project activities.
- Prepare advocacy and awareness strategy according to the child protection and child right.
- Facilitate and conduct the process of orientation and time to time capacity building of the project team.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly and annual reviews of the ongoing project deliverable according to LFA and WP and initiate a consistent process of lobbing, constituency building and dissemination of finding among relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure the smooth and optimum working of the project, using personal initiative to push the project into the future and optimize activities.
- Oversight of project functioning bay to day business; advise /supervise the team in preparation and updating of their monthly work-plans.
- Create partnerships and mutually beneficial collaboration with other services providers, NGO’s and especially Govt. line departments.
- Write all process reports (Summery and Narrative) of the project: Monthly, Quarterly and annual reports.
- Making and strengthening relationship and networking with relevant institutions, agencies and NGO’s by attending meetings, seminars, workshops, events, and other activities: as well as looking to develop, strengthening and grow the project by using personal initiative and credibility.