Current Department of Energy (DOE) “Q” Security Clearance. Strong analytical, organizational, problem solving, and interpersonal communication skills. Considered a responsible, dedicated, versatile self-starter with a reputation for integrity and quality. Able to work on multiple tasks with varying priorities and deadlines, either independently or as part of a team. Excellent PC skills, including the Microsoft Office suite of applications. Nearly 30 year veteran in the DOE Weapons Complex with proven success in production, projects, and operations -- including:
- Nuclear Facility Operations – particularly focused on Safety Management Programs Compliance, to include Nuclear Facility Safety/Safety Basis, Criticality Safety, Conduct of Operations, Radiological Safety, and Configuration Managment/Change Control.
- Production and Project planning, execution, and administration.
- Nuclear Material component manufacturing, processing and decontamination.
- SNM management and accountability, including material characterization, packaging and disposition.
- Occurrence investigation, reporting and resolution.
- Training course development and instruction.
- Extensive nuclear production operations in secure, radiologically controlled areas, including fissile / hazardous material handling/processing, storage and transportation.