Jun 2015 - Present
Junior Web Developer
- Develop HTML5/CSS3 websites based on graphics and design concepts that function across all modern web & mobile browsers.
- Create images optimized for the web using Photoshop.
- Report to Sr. Web Developer and Interactive Marketing, developing front-end code and solutions across teams.
Aug 2012 - Dec 2015
B.S. in Information Systems
George Mason University
Aug 2008 - May 2012
A.S. in InformationTechnology
Northern Virginia Community College
Omnifood Restaurant (2015). Developed the entire front-end of Omnifood’s Restaurant website with HTML, CSS3 and jQuery. (Demo)
- SampleAppDesign2 (2015). Developed responsive animated landing page for an app using HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap. (Demo)
- SampleAppDesign (2015). Built a single page web design with a lot of functionality that includes: Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Parallax effect. (Demo)
- Task Shooter (2015). AngularJS application that allows users to create the task they need done, name the price they are willing to pay, and a network of other users bid to complete the job. (Demo)
- Tip Calculator (2015). A simple and handy tip calculator used to find out how much you should tip your waiter based on a number of difference conditions. (Demo)
- Richard Johnson Photographer (2015). Created a website for a fictional photographer called Richard Johnson with HTML, CSS, and jQuery. (Demo)
- Jimbo’s JDs Law Firm Application (2014). An efficient java application using object-oriented good design principles, where users can enter and view cases.