As a offsite Drupal developer and project manager, I manage website projects and development teams for clients to help them specify, architect, and build web-based solutions to meet their business and organizational goals. Developed more than 150 projects with Drupal CMS to various industries.
I consistently demonstrated high initiative and passion for the work, took ownership of projects, and together with my team, drove projects to a successful completion; making sure our clients received their product that achieved their real-world goals.
Both as a senior developer, and as technical project manager, I often took a lead role in the conceptualization of projects, functional and technical discovery, and system architecture. I brought in the right players at the right time to maximize efficiency and typically act as a bridge between clients, engineers and developers.
- Ability to define client needs and architect a Drupal system to help meet their needs
- Managing projects from conception and initial discussions through their execution, and on to their delivery
- Strong writing & analytic skills, including writing proposals, functional & technical specifications, estimates, client communications, & documentation
- Ability to work in a fast paced and flexible environment
- Managing a virtual team
- Website architecture planning & code review
- Installation and configuration of Drupal-powered websites
- Updating Core and Modules upon every new version from Drupal
- Client communication throughout development process
- Database programming and backuping websites