COMMERCIAL VEHICLES MANAGER
FORD MOTOR COMPANY
- REPORTED TO: COUNTRY MANAGER
- DIRECT REPORTS: one brand manager, one area sales manager, one communication manager and four media agencies in cross reporting.
- MARKETING MANAGEMENT: Managed the marketing mix for Ford Commercial Vehicles line up:
- Product: Defined and implemented the product strategy – standard specification and options based on competitive analysis
- Price: Defined, negotiated and implemented the Romanian pricing strategy. Evaluated the Romanian Commercial Vehicle market on quarterly basis and adjust the marketing programs for competiveness.
- Communication: Created co-approved, budgeted and executed the communication strategy
- People: Assessed the dealer network training needs based on Mystery Shopper evaluations. Developed and delivered training programs accordingly.
- Processes: Implemented various improvement processes (vehicle ordering, dealer target formula) for easier and safer operations.
- SALES MANAGEMENT: Managed the execution of sales and financial budgets for commercial vehicles.
- Production: Supervised the Romanian Dealer vehicle order bank is in line with country production quotas and dealer credit limits.
- Retail: Supervised the fulfillment of national sales objectives on monthly basis according to the sales budget
- DEALER NETWORK MANAGEMENT: Managed the Ford distribution channel formed by 42 dealers (out of which 18 dedicated commercial vehicle dealers)
- Dealer Audit: Performed quarterly dealer audit for Commercial Vehicle dealer network standards and sales objectives achievement based on agreed criteria and Customer View Point surveys results.
- Main Accomplishments: 2012 Ford Commercial Vehicles reached the highest share ever in Romania 12,9% MS% on registration, scoring top 1 among imported brands. 2013 Ford CV scored again top 1 among imported brands with 10.1% MS. Ford CV average European MS% was 8,8% in 2013 scoring top 6 among competitors.