Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
As the technology lead for the vertically integrated Flora California Inc. where I support IT operations and technologies across the business from cultivation through to sales.
- I'm currently deploying a cannabis specific ERP based on Microsoft NAV (365 Cannabis) to track and support operations from seed to sale and enable accurate accounting & financial planning. I have also deployed Office 365 across operations to digitize and centralize critical intellectual property and promote collaboration.
- Designing & deploying a cyber-security program that includes a risk management program that enables the company to identify risk and remediate risk based on cost-benefit analysis.
- In cultivation I oversee evaluation, test and deployment of agricultural technologies such as supporting network infrastructure, greenhouse management and monitoring solutions.
- In processing and manufacturing, & distribution, I create efficiencies through analysis of business workflows and identify opportunities and implement solutions for automation by implementing workflows that coordinate efforts or deploy integrations between existing tools.
- In sales & marketing, I'm overseeing the design and deployment of of a Salesforce ordering solution into an ERP and its incorporation into workflows that support multiple channel distribution. I also manage the supporting technologies for the Flora & Sessions brand websites.