:Reporting directly to Director and Owner
Accomplishes business development activities of travel agency by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing staff.
· - Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
· - Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
· - Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Suggestions for planning and taking part in trade fairs. From choosing a trade fair to monitoring success.( Choosing a trade fair and selection criteria; Organisation: timetable, suggestions, checklist; Trade fair stand; Advertising and press work etc.)
- Work organisation with Subagents companies
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.