Administrative Coordinator - HR Personnel Department Government Relations Section
ABV ROCK GROUP COMPANY LIMITED KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA.
- Key point of contact between the Management Officer (MO) and other Staff
- In this capacity, independently resolving issues/problems, referring employees.
- Acting as point of contact for Management section. Receives all phone calls and requests.
- Scheduling meetings and maintains the the section’s calendars.
- Receiving and escorting all official visitors to Management Office.
- Maintaining office supplies and materials for the section.\
- Serving as clerk, providing administrative assistance to Human Resources (HR), & Finance department regarding balance sheet & Cash Statements. This include copying, collating, tracking documents, and some data entry for these sections.
- Drafting correspondence such as letters, e-mails, and cables when necessary, letters to the local government officials, and providers of governmental and commercial services to the Embassy, ensuring that all administrative correspondence government offices regarding issuance of Iqama (residence Permit) also renewal of iqama (residence Permit) and correspondence with Jawazat (Passport office) for issuing Exit Visas , Exit Re-Entry Visas , Correction in name for employees , correction in Passport expires etc.
- Issuing Final Exit and Exit Re-Entry visas for employees through online MUQEEM SYSTEM , Extension of Visit Visas, Issuing Family Residence Visas , Visit Visas & Business Visas through MOFA (Ministry of foreign Affairs) and MOI (Ministry of Interior) ABSHIR.
- Making Online SADAAD Payments for various government related tasks mentioned above also to keep track record for each transaction and preparing cash details with Finance department.
- Preparing and maintaining of the Administrative Notices, Memorandum, and Security Notices.
- Maintaining the Management Office files, Manuals and Handbooks.