Oct 2014 - May 2015
Marketing and Retail Intern
- Editing photos via Photoshop for the websites for Liberty Fairs using WordPress and the Cabana Show using Squarespace.
- Executing various call campaigns from inviting brands and buyers to attend the shows, to market research.
- Imputing contracts on Google Sheets
- Managing Press book on InDesign
- Assisting exhibitors and checking in press and guests at all the 2014 shows in both New York & Las Vegas
Mar 2015 - Mar 2015
Backstage Dresser & Photo Shoot Assistant
- Prepared for the J Spring Fashion show on the Hudson River by steaming & making minor alterations to garments in only one week
- Personally organized and managed over 30 pieces and orchestrated 19 quick changes for 2 models.
- Assisted photo shoot in Times Square by dressing the model, making on the spot alterations, & manipulating garments to produce special effects on camera(EX. waving dress to appear windswept).
Dec 2014 - Present
- Manages the high-traffic fitting room while maintaining premier customer service.
- Provides personalized assistance to help customers achieve a unique look.
- Executes cash and credit transactions, usually for the express lane, where speed and customer service are crucial.
- Unpacks and Processes deliveries then places them on the sales floor.
- Maintains and closes down entire departments, including the densely merchandised Kids and Lingerie departments.
May 2012 - Jul 2015
Sellebrity & Pricing Associate
- Responsible for all client relationship management including customer service and personalized shopping approach at the San Francisco Flagship store
- Management responsibility for all cash and credit transactions and use of in-store Point Of Sale system. including the trial run of the pilot Mobile POS System
- Coordinate all in-store sales promotion efforts including pricing and specialty offers.
- Manage fitting room and sales associates
Sep 2013 - Dec 2014
- Establish client relations with a predominantly Spanish-speaking clientele to sign customers up for the Gap Credit Card to encourage brand loyalty.
- Assisted the Loss Prevention team by staying alert and engaging with all customers in the store.
- Worked with Pricing, Merchandising, Visual, and Store-to-Floor team prior to the store's reopening.
2013 - 2017
Degree in Business Administration Minor in Fashion Studies