Jun 2013 - Present
EmploymentGroup: Direct Placement Division
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment needs including prospecting new clients, partnering with hiring managers to understand job skills, posting positions, sourcing potential candidates, screening applicants, building pipeline, scheduling interviews, perform reference checks, negotiating offers and scheduling pre employment testing as required by clients.
Feb 2012 - Oct 2013
EmploymentGroup, Fort Custer Office
- Maintained accurate records in candidate database utilizing StaffSuite applicant tracking system.
- Assisted applicants with all required pre employment documents and skill assessments.
- Interviewed applicants and matched them to job openings based on their qualifications.
- Assisted team members with references, background checks, orientations, and drug screens.
- Participated in manufacturing job fairs at various locations to maintain consistent staffing levels.
Sep 2012 - Jun 2013
Client Service Specialist
EmploymentGroup: Denso Manufacturing
- Supported a 24/7 manufacturing operation as onsite agency representative responsible for the management of 130 temporary workers on three shifts.
- Recruiting: Screened applicants, Scheduled agency orientation, Schedule onsite assessments for production positions utilizing StaffSuite and Oracle applicant tracking systems.
- Training and On Boarding: Administered orientation, Managed candidates through onsite assessment process, Placed candidates in production positions utilizing LotusNotes requisition database.
- Built relationships with production managers to identify and strategically place candidates in the appropriate production areas based on skill set, personality fit and assessment tools.
- Assisted temporaries with required pre employment documents; Conducted background checks and Scheduled pre employment drug screens required for hire while maintaining regulatory compliance with all local, state, and federal guidelines.
- Employee Relations: Partnered with DMMI Associate Relations to investigate temporary worker relation issues; Assisted in discipline and termination; Reviewed performance evaluations; Coached and mentored.
- Payroll: Processed payroll for temporary and contract workers utilizing Empower Time/Unitime; Responsible for ensuring relevant changes were submitted to payroll; Reviewed final payroll for accuracy. Administered merit increases and assisted employees with payroll questions.
- Participated in biweekly KAIZEN meetings with management to ensure staffing levels met production needs.
- Partnered with DMMI and MIWorks to onboard EDGE Program participants providing workforce training and employment to individuals with family incomes below federal poverty guidelines.
- Partnered with DMMI and Lutheran Social Services to onboard refugees providing workforce training, vocational English language training and employment.
Apr 2006 - Feb 2012
Bar Manager, Bartender
Talcott Enterprises, Restaurant and Bar Management Group
- Part of management team responsible for the operations of multiple bar and restaurant locations including: The Library Kitchen & Taphouse - Kalamazoo, MI; Captain Lou's Bar & Grill - South Haven, MI; The Firehouse - Kalamazoo, MI; The Hangar Bar & Grill - Kalamazoo, MI; and My Bar - Grand Rapids, MI.
Kalamazoo Valley Community College
Central Michigan University