PineApple Solution Staffing
Preside over the production of goods.
- Analyze and reduce costs.
- Order appropriate materials.
- Ensure products are created on time.
- Test machines for disrepair and malfunctions.
- Set and meet production goals.
- Purchase and calibrate machines.
- Hire, train, and supervise workers.
- Change production levels and staffing on different product lines to minimize inventory levels.
- Monitor product standards.
- Implement and oversee quality control programs.
- Implement training programs.
- Work with outside suppliers to increase quality of raw materials.
- Coordinate with different departments in the manufacturing plant.
- Develop production schedules and duty assignments.
- Ensure compliance with workplace safety programs.
- Cross-train worker teams for maximum production flexibility.