Interests: Photo (Amateur photographer), Electronics, Cinema and Team Sports.
- I have worked in cross-functional teams managing key projects and business (development of the overall strategy, plans and execution of the initiatives).
- I have also led a group towards completion of short and long term business objectives.
- Main areas of expertise: Sales, Trade marketing and Group Leading.
- International and cross cultural experience obtained through work, abroad studies and round the world exposure.
- Languages: Fluent Spanish & English (Certificate of the London Chamber of Commerce - Feb 98), French - Good Level.
Feb 2008 - Present
Catalogue & Trade Marketing Manager
Responsible of one of the widest music catalogues (Forecasting: Units, Turnover and Profit & Stocks), using complete marketing campaigns (ATL, BTL & In-Store).
Designing the commercial exploitation of the catalogue in the traditional retail, as well as in new businesses and channels.
And also maintaining my key responsibilities as Trade Marketing Manager.
Feb 2007 - Feb 2008
Trade Marketing Manager
Creation and management of the In-Store Task Force, in charge of EMI Sales Fundamentals.
Development and leading of the national trade marketing strategy, managing all in-store tools portfolio to support the launch of new initiatives and the catalogue.
Design and deployment of key in-store projects (catman, promotions) in top retailers.
Forecasting (Fiscal year objectives, monthly revisions)
Aug 2005 - Aug 2006
Sep 2003 - Aug 2005
Trade Marketing Manager
Manage the national trade marketing strategy for dishwashing liquids and household cleaners.
Launch of new initiatives (establishing the price, segmentation and distribution per channel).
Development of promo and marketing plans for trade and consumers, and in-store presence guidelines.
Forecast volume and value brand sales.
Jun 2001 - Aug 2003
(Unit turnover: +30 Millions €)
Lead a sales group to achieve the volume and turnover targets, obtain excellent in-store presence, and customer support for new initiatives.
Manage the group with 4 sales managers covering Madrid and Spain’s central region.
Expand number of customers in group area.
Forecast volume and value group sales.
Jun 1999 - Jun 2001
(Area turnover: +6 Millions €)
Responsible for sales in Cataluña & Andorra.
Execute in store guidelines and promotions.
Design and implementation of tailor made plans for key customers.
Sep 1995 - Jun 1999
Including semesters during the 3rd year in London and Paris.