Process Specialist (SME)
Role : Web Designer
Key responsibilities include:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Excellent understanding of Adobe Experience Manager classic UI & Touch UI website implementation. Includes templates designing, workflows and content authoring.
- Designing page templates for various sites like adviser portal, standalone pages, Minisites and Campaign pages.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Managed metadata of web pages on Adobe experience manager.
- Deploy various web templates using AEM CRXDE and Eclipse.
- Validate the authored pages to publish the web pages from author mode to publish environment
- Manage digital assets like images, videos and files using Digital Asset Management.
- Photoshop used for Image editing, resizing, cropping, color conversion and batch processing for bulk images.
- Excellent knowledge about Actions in Photoshop for bulk image editing.