Head of Universities Affairs
SACM - Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission Fairfax, VA
• Responsible for the delivery of Consular services including managing and reporting Consular applicant cases; Applying and closely following the issuance of visas to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for Students and US nationals for Employment purposes.
• Aiding in all applicants travel arrangements and the issuance of tickets.
• Assisting Government Universities on revising the terms and conditions of all applicants contracts for employment. Working under the supervision of the Cultural Attaché to expedite all VIP contacts business visas and proper documentation.
• Assisting the Director of Administrative Affairs on the processing all new-hire, benefits, leave, termination and payroll paperwork. Schedule meetings and making travel arrangements.
• Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary Document human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records of employee vacation leave and dismissal to the Ministry in Saudi Arabia.