- Kyiv, Ukraine
- 098-359-36-63 skype: alexwfors
To obtain Software Developer position. I would like to start my career as ambitious, clever and trustworthy employee and contribute all my fortes towards this purpose.
Basic knowledge required for back-end development
1 year of Mac OS user experience (current)
1 year of Ubuntu user experience
Limited working proficiency
Full-working proficiency (Advanced, BA in Linguistics)
Grab-based online asynchronous parser integrated into Django-based web-site.
Its applicability is of pragmatic nature and dedicated to simplify daily routine activities of recruiters (that deal with passive search) providing them with an opportunity to structure their spreadsheets and extend information about every profile in it.
Data seems to be not informative and restricts recruiters to use it iteratively due to its lack as they usually have no time to fill all fields (current title/connection type/ email/phone/skills) and insert not absolute but circumstantial information.
This program helps solve this problem and concentrate on communicating rather than Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V work.
Its algorithm is following:
1. Import csv/xlsx/xls file with relevant links.
2. Export newly formed relevant file with parsed profiles to a recruiter and add information into DB for administrator to distribute data later and extend an internal profiles DB of the company.
Current issue: Development of Haystack + Elasticsearch application for full-text search in order to develop simple ATS (applicants tracking system).
Sourcing/Recruiting for a number of Openings (Web Development, Database Development, Mobile Apps Development, System Administration) in IT and other industries
• Sourced candidates via job boards, Internet, databases & networking.
• Performed phone screens and conducted technical interviews for the clients.
• Evaluate and select best matching resumes; conduct phone interviews with candidates;
• Pre-screened all resumes prior to sending them to corporate hiring managers for consideration.
• Knowledge of Technical skills in recruitment prospective
Ru/ukr - eng translation of patients' records
Germanic Languages Department
Java for beginners