Project Analyst cum Coordinator
Working in one of the country's largest IT departments, Mr. Khan is responsible to bring together all the current projects from ICT's PMO environment, ensuring the utilized processes and policies across the directorate are efficient and effective.
Analytical analysis as one of his role in J.D, Mr. Khan is playing an integral role in reviewing the directorate's current project management processes and practices. Taking ownership, reviewing and putting into action the recommendations from a recent internal audit, Mr. Khan Normal tasks include:
- Finalizing and introducing templates and processes, liaising with the PMO Director and publishing on Unitec's SharePoint-based intranet.
- Training and education of key project stakeholders in both ICT Services and the wider University on new templates and processes.
- Providing Work-breakdown structure for projects to the senior management.
- Mentoring team members on good project management practices.
- Project reporting and ensuring metrics are created and published.
- Analysis of data and translating them into meaningful reports for the Management