Micromod Automation & Controls
I worked both alone and with small teams developing turn-key control solutions for large scale industrial applications, primarily in institutional steam production.
Duties and Skills
- PID loop and process tuning on live systems
- Data analysis and automated report creation
- Algorithm design as well as the seamless integration of new systems and features into existing designs
- User inerface design
- Groveland Correctional Institute, Mayfair - 2014 - 2015
- Design and implementation of boiler and plant control systems for an existing four boiler plant. Built a completely custom operator interface using third party software. Created custom reports of EPA reporting using a combination of SQL and Excel.
- City of Chicago, Mayfair - 2013-2015
- For one of the cities major water pump stations we reverse engineered the existing 6 boiler control systems and operator interfaces and migrated the customer to new hardware and software with no change in either form or function.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology - 2009 - 2014
- Developed and implemented complete operator interface for a 6 boiler, 7 chiller and 10 cooling tower facility. The interface included full control of the system from operations centers as well as within the plant. Created custom daily, monthly and yearly automated reports and analysis.