Very good in speaking
Very good in writing
Very good in Reading
I am an experienced HR. Supervisor with a demonstrated history of working in multi industries. I want to participate my knowledge and experience to achieve the vision of your organization and to be a part of developing and improving strategies.
HR Supervisor Tasks:
- Responsible for all personnel files.
- Create the file for new employees.
- Save and arrange all the files of employees.
- Enter data for all employees in a computer.
- Addition and deletion in the GOSI.
- Addition, deletion, and medical insurance claims.
- Circular the arrival of a new employee to the company.
- Follow up the attendance of employees and apply the system.
- Check leave requests and ensure employee balance.
- Supervising the preparation of letters of definition company records.
- Track renewal and termination of staff contracts.
- Prepare monthly payroll.
- Receipt the loan requests and fill out forms.
-Process the end of services and clearance for the employee.
- Monitor the application of regulations and procedure for labor.
- Follow-up requests for housing and transportation.
Work on all government systems such as:
1- Muqeem Systems (Renewal and Issue Iqama - return and final visas -Transfer of sponsorship)
2- Ministry of Commerce (extracting the amendment of the renewal of a commercial register - registration of a trademark - registration of discounts) -
3- Ministry of Labor office (raising the files of wage protection - issuing a card to renew the residence - changing professions - issuing visas for recruitment)
4- GOSI (adding and Delete employees - modifying the annual salary - issuing a certificate - follow up the status of the employee in Netaqat)
5- Municipal (renewal and extraction of licenses)
1. Continuous adapting for human affairs management and saving their
files, recruitment, salaries and allowances.
2. Keep the confidently of interactions and secrets of employees.
3. Issue letters and reports related to employees affairs such as warnings,
acknowledgment, promotions and allowances… etc.
4. Observe and control attending and dismiss and recording daily
5. Collect and distribute new information related to systems of work
and employees' affairs on the other directions and its employees.
6. Typing the reports and letters and documenting its sending.
1. To announce the need of the company to employees and follow up the work of the company's commercials until it is issued
2. Follow up the work of the publications, brochures and publications of the company, and greeting cards and mail them
3. The company's needs are determined by employees and employees according to the instructions of senior management, and this is announced in local and foreign newspapers
4. Follow-up requests for employment and presented to the Director-General to determine the validity of the applicant
5. Review and review the recruitment grounds for applicants
6. Releasing contracts of employment according to the directives and according to the organizing principles of the company's work
7. Audit the advantages and rights of new appointees according to the contract between the contractor and the company
8. Preparation of a letter to direct the employee to work from the date of starting work and approved by the Director General
9. Open a file for the new employee
10. Save and arrange all files of employees and employees of all categories of employment.
11. Data entry of all employees by computer.
12. Updating the forms required by the nature of work in the affairs of employees after being approved by the quality management.
13. Preparation and printing of internal and external letters concerning the work of personnel affairs and send them to the concerned authorities after approval by the Director General, and keeping copies of them in the files.
14. Save a picture of the job description for all employees
15. Making leave application for all employees according to the system
16. Follow-up of the absence of staff and the above to the Director General
HUMAN RESOURCES FROM THE FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND ECONOMIC ( ENROLLMENT )