Senior Account Manager (International Sales EMEA & APAC)
Logicalis is an international IT solutions and managed services provider with a breadth of knowledge and expertise in communications and collaboration; data centre and cloud services; and managed services. With its international headquarters in the UK, Logicalis Group employs over 4,000 people worldwide and with over 6,000 corporate and public customers.
The Logicalis Group has annualised revenues of over $1.5 billion, from operations in Europe, North America, Latin America and Asia Pacific, and is one of the leading IT and Communications service providers, specialising in the areas of advanced technologies and services. The LOGICALIS GROUP is a majority owned subsidary of Datatec Limited.
- Personally managed 7 international strategic enterprise clients in the vertical markets of Utilities (water, energy), Retail, Financial Services & Manufacturing that totaled over multi € million in annual gross sales in FY2016.
- Exceeded margin quota the last two years (FY2015 - 121%, FY2016 - 156%]
- Top performer FY2016
- Partially involved in managing other international accounts due to my international experience in EMEA & APAC
- Trained and managed new junior account managers.
- Developed relationships with national/ international suppliers contributing to increased profit margins.
- Delivered exceptional account service to strengthen customer loyalty.
- Trusted advisor of 2 major clients (demerger) in EMEA & APAC within the Logicalis organization since more than 8 years
- Ongoing client visits in EMEA with special working days onsite to understand customers processes, the value chain at least to develop new key projects
- Answered customer's questions about product/ solution prices, availability, engineer resources and credit terms with the help of a support & inside sales team.