Marketing & Business Development
- 133 /99 Whiteman Street Southbank VIC - 3006
- [email protected]
GBHL is an Australian company dealing in mortgages, car loans, insurance and investments
- Responsible for lead management and generation at various points of sale (POS)
- Briefing potential customers on the company’s products and services.
- Target of attracting at least 10 good quality leads
Exceeded target by generating more than 15 leads everyday
Ranwin Enterprises is an Australian based web development and printing company
-Represented the company in various expos & seminars and get leads for the company
-Led a team of tele-marketers , responsible for calling and converting leads
-Responsible for organising marketing campaigns for the company
-Collecting requirements from the client and suggested creative web design ideas
-Managed multiple projects simultaneously with from design to implementation
80% lead conversion rate
Standard Chartered is a leading international bank with operations primarily in Asia, Africa and Middle East Business Analyst & Sales Manager
- Collaborated with various stakeholders-compliance, marketing, legal, external vendors & sales teams to successfully launch projects
- Organised project steering committee meetings with senior members of the bank (Stakeholder Management)
- Organised & analysed data using Cognos TM1
- Co-ordinated with IT vendors on end to end project requirements for all mortgage based projects .
- Single point of contact ( SPOC) for all deliverables
- Actively involved in UAT & Integration testing
-Trained staff on using developed module
- Closely worked with the compliance team to ensure project is compliant and in line with company`s policies & RBI (Reserve bank of India) norms
- New Product Development: Mortgage AIP(Approved in Principal): Designed an end to end robust online system and lead generation model to predict loan eligibility.
- Client referral program: Designed, developed & marketed SCB client referral program to attract new to bank customers. Program attracted 900+ customers in the first week of launch.
Appreciated by Head of Retail banking for successful launch of 2 digital marketing projects.
Received certificate of appreciation for adapting all compliance standards for executed projects
Hindustan Unilever is the Indian subsidiary of FMCG Company Unilever Summer Associate :
Developed a cross functional Micro-Marketing plan for FMCG products using data points of consumption, penetration, price point, per capita income, channels, habits & attitudes to identify opportunities for growth:
Shortlisted as one of the best projects amongst 450 students
Infosys is a leading MNC in India that provides software development & consulting services
Software Engineer :
- Responsible for requirements gathering, coding, development and testing stages of multiple projects (SDLC)
- Used technologies like J2ee, PL/PG SQL, PHP
- Involved in end to end unit and Integration testing
-Database management using oracle databases(PL/PG SQL)
-Conducted knowledge transfer sessions for new joiners Internship
Strategy & product development
C, C++, Java, CSS, PHP, HTML , Java Script
Proven expertise of acquiring clients
Involved in requirements gathering, design , analysis coding and testing (UAT & integration testing) for various software projects
Project and Data Management & Analysis
5+ years of experience in MS office. Adept at Excel (Pivot Tables, Functions, VLookup, Hookup), high level MS PowerPoint presentations and creating reports on MS Word.