Charter Oak State College
Launched and continue to develop the college's first Office of Accessibility Services, where I coordinate academic accommodations, provide direct academic coaching services, and work closely with faculty and the Instructional Design team to develop an accessible environment for non-traditional, online learners.
- Develop programming and processes for the Office of Accessibility Services
- Provide educational counseling and coaching to students registered with the OAS
- Support teaching faculty through consultation and training
- Provide guidance on ADA and WCAG 2.0 conformance within the learning management system, student portal, and college activities
- Plan evening programming to support students' academic skills development