- Personal selling activity to key customers and distributors in Middle Eastern countries.
- Develop strategies to increase or develop business with in the middle east bakery clientele
- Protect existing market share and increase profitability of business with customers and distributors.
- Develop and optimize AB Mauri's distribution network
- Support distributors by promoting and introducing the Company's products to final customers.
- Constantly be aware of competitor's activity in the field and communicate this to the business
- Develop a product portfolio offering to the distributors to maximise revenue
- Improved the sales of dry yeast by 40% YoY and achieved an increase in market share by 5% in GCC markets.
- Introduced fresh and frozen yeast for the first time in GCC and commercialised the sales for AB Mauri, first time for AB Mauri in the region
- Strategic mapping done of Middle East and have identified the Top 4 countries in the region and devised strategies for each of them. Introduced 3 new distributors who were responsible for 15% of the turnover in the first year of introduction
- Improved the overall margin situation by 12% and turnover by 3.5% CAGR by introducing new SKU's with the distributors effecting in growth
- Achieve new high margin generating products by bringing the trends & expertise globally found in AB Mauri and implement market suitable products in the region.