Regional Sales Manager (Middle East)
AB MAURI MIDDLE EAST FZE, DUBAI, UAE
- Personal selling activity to key customers and distributors within the designated area.Develop strategies to increase or develop business with in the middle east bakery clientele
- Protect existing market share and increase profitability of business with customers and distributors. Develop profitable business with potential customers
- Continually monitor customer requirements to ensure the Company is in a position to react. Develop and optimize AB Mauri's distribution network
- Support distributors by promoting and introducing the Company's products to final customers. Actively participate in baking tests with customers.
- Constantly be aware of competitor's activity in the field and communicate this to the business
- Ensure suitable records are kept of all customer activity both by individual and direct reporting
- Improved the sales of dry yeast by 40% YoY and achieved an increase in market share by 5% in GCC markets.
- Introduced fresh and frozen yeast for the first time in GCC and commercialised the sales for AB Mauri, first time for AB Mauri in the region
- Strategic mapping done of Middle East and have identified the Top 4 countries in the region and devised strategies for each of them. Introduced 3 new distributors who gave 15% of the turnover in the first year of introduction
- Improved the overall margin situation by 12% and turnover by 3.5% CAGR by introducing new SKU's with the distributors effecting in growth