Some of his most relevant clients and results include:
- Barrick Gold Corporation (gold mining) Pueblo Viejo Dominican Corporation – Mediation and conciliation of disputes with local Government authorities, including the settlement of six litigations; as well as general assistance to the Governmental Relations and Legal departments of BG/PVDC
- Paul Hastings (law firm), TCW and Societe Generale – BIT Arbitration & Settlement Negotiations with the DR Government. Served as local advisor to this law firm in their claims under several international courts against the DR Government, and contributed to getting a satisfactory settlement.
- Dickinson & Landmeier (law firm) & Zurich (debt default insurance) - Continuous monitoring and evaluation of the Dominican External Debt Rescheduling.
- EgeHaina (electric generation) – Energy policy evaluation, design and advocacy of anti-theft legislative reforms. Presently serves as an advisor to the company on several matters.
- FERSAN (fertilizers and polyethylene/polypropylene plastic bags) – Negotiations with Jamaican and French (Martinique & Guadalupe) governments. Presently serves as an advisor to the company on several matters.
- Centennial Puerto Rico (telecommunications) - Assistance in evaluating possible buy-out of Tricom (telecommunications) in the DR
- Kmart International Division (before bankruptcy) - Relations with the previous DR Government
- Empresas León Jimenez (Beer and Marlboro (Phillip Morris)) – Policy monitoring, evaluation and advocacy